RAID + UEFI

Justin Cattle j at ocado.com
Wed Sep 20 15:00:28 CEST 2023

Hi,

I think we do have some customisation in the various scripts, including
GRUB_EFI/10-setup, that may account for it.
As our script for grub is quite custom to our use case, I'm not sure I can
share it I'm afraid.  But, that is where you need to start investigating.

This is from vague recollection now, but I think essentially you have to
make grug install directly to the individual disk devices, separately, and
not try and use the raid device.
Hopefully someone else has some more concise advice!

Cheers,
Just