ypbind not enabled after installation

Julien Vion julien.vion at uphf.fr
Thu Oct 5 16:04:58 CEST 2023

Hi again,

Apparently, it is intended behavior that ypbind is not enabled by default, as it
would hang if /etc/defaultdomain is not defined. But I need to find a way to
enable it automatically once the defaultdomain is fcopied.
Somehow, "systemctl enable" in the script does not work.

--
Julien Vion
Maitre de conférences