Installing metapackage with fai.me

Jean-Mathieu Chantrein jean-mathieu.chantrein at univ-angers.fr
Wed Nov 29 09:26:56 CET 2023

Yes, it's games-finest. Thank you.

apt-cache show games-finest
Package: games-finest
Source: debian-games
Version: 5
Installed-Size: 21
Maintainer: Debian Games Team <pkg-games-devel at lists.alioth.debian.org>
Architecture: all
Depends: games-tasks (= 5)
Recommends: 0ad, 7kaa, a7xpg, abe, ace-of-penguins, alex4, armagetronad, asc, atomix, bastet, berusky, biniax2, blobby, bloboats, blobwars, blockattack, bsdgames, btanks, burgerspace, bzflag-client, caveexpress, cgoban, chromium-bsu, cultivation, dreamchess, empire, enigma, epiphany, extremetuxracer, flare-game, flightgear, foobillardplus, freeciv, freecol, freedroidrpg, freeorion, frozen-bubble, funnyboat, gnubg, gtkatlantic, gweled, hedgewars, holotz-castle, hyperrogue, kobodeluxe, koules, lbreakout2, lincity-ng, liquidwar, lmemory, lugaru, manaplus, marsshooter, megaglest, micropolis, minetest, nethack-console, nettoe, neverball, neverputt, nexuiz, numptyphysics, open-invaders, openarena, openclonk, openttd, pacman, parsec47, pathological, performous, pinball, pingus, pioneers, pokerth, powermanga, pybik, raincat, redeclipse, ri-li, scorched3d, searchandrescue, sgt-puzzles, solarwolf, sopwith, springlobby, supertransball2, supertux, supertuxkart, tecnoballz, teeworlds, torcs, torus-trooper, tuxfootball, tuxmath, tuxpuck, ufoai, unknown-horizons, warmux, warzone2100, wesnoth, widelands, xmoto
Suggests: funguloids, pysolfc
[...]

So, I think that underlying packages are not installed because they are in Recommends.
In fact, in the FAI conf files, the package appears like this:

PACKAGES install-norec
games-finest

Is there a way to change this default behaviour in fai.me?

Regards.

--
Jean-Mathieu