Installing metapackage with fai.me

Thomas Lange lange at cs.uni-koeln.de
Wed Nov 29 08:43:39 CET 2023

Salut Jean-Mathieu,

no there's not limit on the size, but games-finest is not a package
name:

$ apt show game-finest
N: Unable to locate package game-finest
N: Unable to locate package game-finest

But this exists:

$ apt show junior-tasks
Package: junior-tasks
Version: 1.30
Section: misc
Source: debian-junior
Maintainer: Debian Junior <debian-jr at lists.debian.org>
Installed-Size: 25.6 kB
Depends: tasksel

But junior-tasks only installs the package tasksel, nothing more. I
guess the blends names are not visible to apt.
Therefore blends may be not possible in FAI.
Only package names, that apt knows (for e.g. task-kde-desktop,
task-laptop) can be used in FAI.

--
viele Grüße Thomas