Ubuntu 22

Marc Hoppins marc.hoppins at eset.com
Fri Mar 31 12:59:30 CEST 2023

I think what our guy was referring to was that he must have made a Ubu22 basefile, either from a dist-upgraded ubu20 system or a modified ubu22 basefile, which does not work here.

In the meantime, I shall have to use a ubu20 and do dist-upgrades as the request we have is for Ubu22 and I doubt we can wait for him to finish with a working version.

I was just trying to clarify that the version on the project site was good.

Thanks