Installation of package_config/CLASS.gpg

Andrew Ruthven andrew at etc.gen.nz
Tue Jul 18 11:36:04 CEST 2023

Hey,

I see that FAI since 5.8.7 will install package_config/CLASS.gpg
into /etc/apt/trusted.gpg.d/ . Apt will then trust all the keyrings in
/etc/apt/trusted.gpg.d . This isn't really ideal, and I'd prefer to use
Signed-By to specify which GPG keyring to trust for our various additional
repositories.

How about having task_repository check for another file, say
package_config/CLASS.gpg_dest that'd allow us to specify where to copy
package_config/CLASS.gpg to?

Cheers,
Andrew

--