RAID 0 Disk config.

Marc Hoppins marc.hoppins at eset.com
Tue Apr 4 15:06:40 CEST 2023

For installation one would expect a clean sheet.  Maybe installation could have a script which purges existing partitions first.

And/or have a re-insallation option to preserve existing.

However, it may seem that existing partitions may cause a lot of failures due to the issues I experienced with nvme, existing partitions,  and the

bash cannot set terminal process group (1076): inappropriate ioctl for device

messages.

Food for thought.

Marc