Sysemd in the nfsroot

Thomas Lange lange at cs.uni-koeln.de
Fri May 6 21:40:24 CEST 2022

Hi Justin,

I didn't had time to work on this yet. I do not know how to call the
main fai script from systemd, so its output is shown on the console
and the input is also read from the console. It must also work that
the admin can interrupt the fai run via ctrl-C and get an interactive shell.
Does anyone know how to do this?

Currently (using sysv init) the script is started as /etc/init.d/rcS
and starts some other daemons on demand (for e.g. sshd is only started
if FAI_FLAGS includes sshd). How do we do this using systemd?

--
best regards Thomas