Need help on deploying bullseye

Andrew Ruthven andrew at etc.gen.nz
Tue Jul 19 01:16:32 CEST 2022

Hey Romain,

I think that unfortunately the answer to your question is "it depends".

With the FAI setup that I use for servers, we can deploy most releases
of Ubuntu and Debian. But I've spent quite a bit of effort making it
work that way. Our desktop support team only support one version of
Ubuntu with their FAI setup, and adjust it for the next LTS when
they're ready.

Cheers,
Andrew

--