Secure deploy of keys

Diego Zuccato diego.zuccato at unibo.it
Wed Dec 14 06:39:32 CET 2022

Tks.
Too bad I fear it's not applicable to my scenario.
First because the network is public. Second because ssh is just one of
the secrets I have to distribute (others are usually SaltStack key and
Gluster certificate).
I'm thinking that probably this is one of the few cases where a TPM is
actually useful...
GPG encrypted tarballs can be a good solution if there's a trusted
person that can insert the password (or a tpm that can decrypt it) to
complete the install...

Diego

--
Diego Zuccato