Secure deploy of keys

Andreas Heinlein aheinlein at gmx.com
Tue Dec 13 15:12:09 CET 2022

Hello,

I would be very interested if you find any solutions. By design, the FAI config space has to be somewhere where it is accessible without access control (anonymous NFS or whatever), and everything within it obviously has to be readable.

I guess you will need to find other solutions. As for the SSH keys, I am currently trying to publish SSH keys in DNS so clients can verify them. Haven't tested yet what happens when the client already has a (different) key in its known_hosts file, though.

Bye,
Andreas