Root Password,

bruno pinto pinto at lal.in2p3.fr
Tue Sep 28 15:52:44 CEST 2021

Hello,
But my problem it's the password because I wanted to generate a personal password when I utilized the mkpasswd, after the installation the password I wanted it's not the good one.
I utilized the same command line of the FAI Guide. But after the installation of the client, the user standard don't have the good password.
Kind regards,
Bruno FERREIRA PINTO    TEL:0164468580
Service Informatique
IJCLab