Cryptsetup not found in PATH

bruno pinto pinto at lal.in2p3.fr
Wed Sep 8 15:27:10 CEST 2021

Hello Robert,
Thank you very much you help a lot :D
Cheers
Bruno
---------------------------------------
Bruno FERREIRA PINTO TEL:0164468580
Service Informatique
IJCLab
IN2P3/CNRS
Universite Paris-Sud 11
Rue André Ampere Bt 200 Pce 033
BP 33 91898 Orsay Cédex
-------------------------------------

De: "Robert Markula" <robert at markula.org>
À: linux-fai at uni-koeln.de
Envoyé: Mercredi 8 Septembre 2021 14:48:09
Objet: Re: Cryptsetup not found in PATH

Hey Bruno,

you have to add the 'cryptsetup' package to the NFSroot. To do so, open your /etc/fai/NFSROOT and add these lines:

PACKAGES install-norec
cryptsetup

Recreate the NFSroot via:

fai-make-nfsroot -fv

and you should be good to go.

Cheers,

Robert

Am 08.09.21 um 14:08 schrieb bruno pinto:

hello everyone,
I have a problem installing a client.
I would like to partition the client with cryptsetup but during the installation it gives me an error: "cryptsetup not found in the PATH" while I have installed cryptsetup in my server.
My partition is called LVM CRYPT, here is its content:

# entire disk with LVM, separate /home

disk_config disk1 disklabel:gpt bootable:1 fstabkey:uuid align-at:1M

primary /boot/efi 512M  vfat    rw
primary /boot   200     ext2    rw,noatime
primary -       4G-     -       -

disk_config cryptsetup
luks:"passwd" - disk1.3 -       -

disk_config lvm fstabkey:uuid
vg vg1  disk1.3
vg1-root     /       3G-50G   ext4    noatime,rw
vg1-swap     swap    200-4G   swap    sw
vg1-home     /home   600-     ext4    noatime,nosuid,nodev,rw

Can someone help me please?