Hooks being run twice (same class)

Steffen Grunewald steffen.grunewald at aei.mpg.de
Thu Nov 18 11:27:27 CET 2021

On Wed, 2021-11-17 at 15:51:17 +0100, Juri Grabowski wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I mean you can solve this problem by using fai-deps on the end of your class definitions.

Hi Juri,

thanks for the hint, but this would mean I'd have to add *.deps files, and the risk
of sorting actually happening (although not intended) is too high.

I'll go for a bash script that parses FAI_CLASSES line by line, and removes lines
it had seen before ... thus deduplicating classes while keeping their order of first
occurrence.

Thank you,
 Steffen