AW: fai-diskimage variable "classes" not inherited to fai

Schulz, Reiner R.Schulz at dvz-mv.de
Thu Jul 1 11:24:37 CEST 2021

# fai-diskimage -v -N -u dvzsn-ra0317 image.raw
ERROR: No classes are defined

From /usr/sbin/fai-diskimage:

182 if [ -z "$classes" ]; then
183     die 7 "No classes are defined"
184 fi

And

218 LC_ALL=C fai $renew -u $hname -s $uri -c$classes install $mnt

So "-c" is needed

I hoped to use fai-diskimage like i do pxe boot.  using class/ * to define classes

Grüße
Reiner