Some troubles with grub with buster point release 10.8

Thomas Lange lange at cs.uni-koeln.de
Wed Feb 10 19:59:24 CET 2021

    > Oh... So "sed" might not be a good idea if you want all entries.
I don't want all entries, I just want the one that's better readable.

    > # udevadm info -r --query=symlink /dev/sda
    > /dev/disk/by-path/pci-0000:00:10.0-scsi-0:0:0:0
I think we can use the fallback to /dev/sda for such a case.
I use a similar name (/dev/vda) on my KVM machines.

I think we want to match all real disks which can be identified by a
name, model, serial number. Maybe also virtualized disks which have
such an entry at by-id.
--
viele Grüße Thomas