Newbie question about image generation

Carlos Almeida Jr carlos at aroeira.io
Fri Dec 3 03:06:03 CET 2021

Hello!

I have been using FAI online, and it was working pretty well. However, I want to generate the ISO image using the FAI server, and I struggle to understand what I'm doing wrong to create the image.

Could someone help?

Using as base a config space (stored in /root) generated in Faime online, I have run:

1. nfsroot
fai-setup -C /root/fai-bullseye/

2. Building mirror
fai-mirror -C /root/fai-bullseye -m1 -cDEBIAN,DHCPC,DEMO,FAIBASE,BULLSEYE,ONE,SSH_SERVER,STANDARD,NONFREE,HALT,FAIME,GRUB_PC,GRUB_EFI,AMD64 /home/mirror

3. Generating Image
fai-cd -C /root/fai-bullseye -g $PWD/grub.cfg.install-only -m/home/mirror /home/fai.iso

All commands are executed flawlessly, but the ISO is not generated.

Complete log: https://controlc.com/19c9cc6e
Best regards,--
Carlos Almeida Jr