FAI (root password change on errors)

Matteo Guglielmi Matteo.Guglielmi at dalco.ch
Thu Jun 18 20:34:40 CEST 2020

Yep sorry,

I get a root shell prompt and the right before that

what happens is reported in the "second session" of

my first email.

As you can see there, something is changing the root

password from the value defined in FAI_ROOTPWD to

a different one, which I don't know.

Do you happen to know what's changing the root pass?

Is it FAI?