AW: Install Fedora CoreOS using FAI

Schulz, Reiner R.Schulz at dvz-mv.de
Mon Apr 20 08:33:29 CEST 2020

For our OpenShift we use http to load the PXE file:

/var/lib/tftpboot/gpxelinux.0

dhcpd.conf:
        filename "gpxelinux.0";

nginx:
$ ls -lh /usr/share/nginx/html/rhcos-4.2.18-x86_64-*
  63M 11. Feb 17:04 /usr/share/nginx/html/rhcos-4.2.18-x86_64-installer-initramfs.img
 7,8M 11. Feb 17:04 /usr/share/nginx/html/rhcos-4.2.18-x86_64-installer-kernel
 703M 11. Feb 17:04 /usr/share/nginx/html/rhcos-4.2.18-x86_64-metal-bios.raw.gz

Reiner Schulz