non zero exit codes for classes scripts

Martin Krämer mk.maddin at gmail.com
Sat Oct 26 17:10:38 CEST 2019

Hi everyone,

I am wondering if there were some changes on how scripts (.sh) within the
"classes" subfolder are handled within fai.

Background is that I had some kind of scripts in there that made sure
specified set of classes are "valid" (E.g. you do not define debian stretch
and debian buster at the same time as class etc.).
In such a case these scripts would write out an error and exit with non
zero exit code.

This worked  fine but it seems that after I updated fai version the non
zero exit code of these scripts is simply ignored. (The error is still
written).

Thanks for some feedback if somebody is experiencing the same

Kind regards

Martin