New ISO images available

Martin Krämer mk.maddin at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 17:53:17 CET 2019

Hi Thomas,

thanks for keeping the ISO up to date and your request regarding the need
of "ISO for debian testing".

I personally do not see the need to have one ISO for testing and another
one for stable debian.
Especially since you still can install Debian testing from a stable setup
faiserver via PXE boot
and from the past I am pretty sure you will take care of having a buster
ISO version available as soon as buster was released officially. :)

Never the less a related question that is in my mind for several months is
the UEFI support for fai-cd.
I unfortunately was not able to create a fai-cd being able to boot UEFI at
all.
Even tough I tried some modifications to fai-cd script I was not able to
get Dracut booting :(
Are there plans for UEFI support on fai-cd?

Thanks

Kind Regards
mk.maddin