HP Proliant DL360 G5 issues

Bradley Cook (Personal) bscook999 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 15:37:29 CET 2019

Hello. I'm trying to install Qlustar on this system HP Proliant DL360 G5
with Smart Array P400i raid controller.  I'm having a lot of trouble
getting the FAI to recognize the the hard drives. During the
installation process an error message comes up that there are no
available hard drives and the FAI stops. HP Proliant DL360 G5 Smart
Array P400i is working. I did a standard Ubuntu 18.04.2 Server LTS
installation and the hard drives were recognized just fine. I'm not sure
how to get the FAI to recognize it. I've already posted to the Qlustar
list, but they are not sure. I don't know if it's related to this in
your archives from an older version of FAI:
https://lists.uni-koeln.de/pipermail/linux-fai/2003-May/001368.html Any
suggestions?

--

Cheers