problem installing CentOS 6/7 on softraid using FAI

Thomas Lange lange at informatik.uni-koeln.de
Wed Jun 26 13:50:34 CEST 2019

    > That 'ERROR: Found Software RAID, but the mdadm package was not
    > installed' is suggesting mdadm is not installed, but I've purposely
    > added mdadm to package_config/CENTOS (in 'PACKAGES yumi' section)
    > Also, I've double-checked if it was installed in /target and it was.
This may be a false possitive, because we are only checking if the directory
/target/etc/mdadm exists. If not FAI assumes the Debian package mdadm
was not installed. Does the CentOS installation using softraid boot
successfully?

    > Could anyone point me how to get this fixed?
Which files or directories are created on CentOS, when the package
mdadm is installed? I would fix the test which is in scripts/LAST/50-misc