Tip: Run a script after FAI install

Brian Kroth bpkroth at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 13:55:30 CET 2019

You can configure the nfsroot with your ldap configs so you can have them
available during fai. I used this (at another UW department) for rescue
consoles to support natural logins from admins.

As far as the sudo config, why not just copy a sudoers (.d) snippet down
that references the user during fai/config management time? It can still
reference an ldap user without them being available yet. They don't need to
be in the local sudo group to privelege them. You can also add host match
restrictions if you want. It's quite customizable.