Some packages not installing, but are in Ubuntu repos!

Davinder Chandhok davinder.sc1 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 04:19:38 CET 2018

I configured a file with all of the packages from another manual install I
have, named it after a class I use for this profile, and ran the
installation. However, it seems that a large number of these packages fail
to install, and yet I see these packages as current in the Trusty repos.
Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place, but I'm not seeing any warnings about
the repos I'm using or the packages I will install just before the
"unrecognized package removed" messages. Can someone help me figure this
out? (by the way, I do realize that the ROS packages need a repo added, so
I will fix that when the time comes).

Package list file (named for one of my classes):
https://pastebin.com/mQmsVs7p

Below is my fai.log:

https://pastebin.com/DLZKxCDq