UEFI + Legacy BIOS TFTP/PXELINUX

Rémy Dernat remy.d1 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 15:25:16 CEST 2018

Hmmm.... Now it is installing fine, but it is trying to reinstall at each
reboot, because the boot from the local disk failed (although the entry is
well written is the UEFI boot menu).

My grub.cfg is now:
```
set menu_color_normal=white/black
set menu_color_highlight=black/light-gray
set timeout=5
# for debug:
#set pager=1
#set debug=all

insmod efi_gop
insmod efi_uga
if loadfont ${prefix}/unicode.pf2
then
    insmod gfxterm
    set gfxmode=auto
    set gfxpayload=keep
    terminal_output gfxterm
fi

menuentry "Install from FAI" {
     linux  vmlinuz-3.16.0-6-amd64 ip=dhcp aufs rw root=/dev/nfs
nfsroot=IP.IP.IP.IP:/srv/fai/nfsroot FAI_FLAGS=verbose,sshd,createvt,reboot
FAI_ACTION=install server=faiserv.acme.ltd
FAI_CONFIG_SRC=nfs://faiserv.acme.ltd/srv/fai/config
     initrd initrd.img-3.16.0-6-amd64
}
```

It looks like FAI install is just loading the FAIBASE class. I think that
"FAI_CONFIG_SRC=nfs://faiserv.acme.ltd/srv/fai/config" is not loading at
the install step. Maybe I have some syntax error...

Best regards,
Rémy.