New FAI version and a new dracut version

Thomas Lange lange at informatik.uni-koeln.de
Fri Feb 23 13:37:15 CET 2018

In FAI version 5.5.4 the command fai-diskimage now supports
raw.xz and raw.zst format and multiple threads when compressing these
formats. The command fai-make-nfsroot has a new option -P which also
preserves the ssh host keys from inside the nfsroot.

I've also uploaded a new dracut version to the package repository of
the FAI project, since FAI uses dracut during the boot process.

I will create new FAI ISO images during the next week.