Error in phase DEBIAN/40-misc and GRUB_PC/10-setup

c.monty at web.de c.monty at web.de
Tue Sep 19 17:50:25 CEST 2017

19. September 2017 17:27, "Thomas Lange" <lange at informatik.uni-koeln.de> schrieb:

>> On Tue, 19 Sep 2017 15:23:52 +0000, c.monty at web.de said:
>
>> Searching for ":3142" I found the relevant files in /srv:
> Sort of. You are not using the FAISERVER configs for your client. They
> are only used, if you install an install server from CD.
> If you search for APTPROXY you will find the relevant config code for
> your install client in hooks/updatebase.DEBIAN.
>
> --
> regards Thomas

Hm... this is not clear to me.

I have modified /srv/fai/config/class/DEBIAN.var first to this:
# if you want to use the faiserver as APT proxy
#APTPROXY=http://faiserver:3142
Acquire::http { Proxy "http://faiserver:3142"; };

However, this didn't work.

After setting the default
# if you want to use the faiserver as APT proxy
APTPROXY=http://faiserver:3142
#Acquire::http { Proxy "http://faiserver:3142"; };
the installation of demohost succeeded.

Now I'm searching for "APTPROXY" on faiserver in /srv and find this:
root at vm03-fai:/var/log/fai/remote-logs/demohost/last-install# ack APTPROXY /srv/
/srv/fai/config/hooks/updatebase.DEBIAN
3:if [ -n "$APTPROXY" ]; then
4:    echo "Acquire::http::Proxy \"$APTPROXY\";" > $target/etc/apt/apt.conf.d/02proxy

/srv/fai/config/files/etc/rc.local/FAISERVER
37:    echo "APTPROXY=http://$myip:3142" >> /srv/fai/config/class/DEBIAN.var
47:export APTPROXY="http://127.0.0.1:3142"

/srv/fai/config/class/DEBIAN.var
15:APTPROXY=http://faiserver:3142

On the client demohost I have now some apt configuration files that I did not expect:
root at demohost:~# ls /etc/apt/apt.conf.d/
00proxy  01autoremove  01autoremove-kernels  02proxy  70debconf  force_confdef

root at demohost:~# cat /etc/apt/apt.conf.d/00proxy
Acquire::http { Proxy "http://localhost:3142"; };
#Acquire::https { Proxy "https://localhost:3142"; };

root at demohost:~# cat /etc/apt/apt.conf.d/02proxy
Acquire::http::Proxy "http://faiserver:3142";

As I want to use apt-cacher-ng on faiserver, there should be only 1 apt-proxy configuration file.
Where is file /etc/apt/apt.conf.d/00proxy coming from?
It cannot be a copy of /srv/fai/nfsroot/etc/apt/apt.conf.d/00proxy because the content is different:
root at vm03-fai:/var/log/fai# cat /srv/fai/nfsroot/etc/apt/apt.conf.d/00proxy
Acquire::http { Proxy "http://faiserver:3142"; };
#Acquire::https { Proxy "https://faiserver:3142"; };

This is weired...