New video of FAI 5.4

Andrew Ruthven andrew at etc.gen.nz
Thu Oct 12 11:22:03 CEST 2017

Now this could be useful.

Taking a network boot RPi with Raspbian and customising it via Ansible
is painfully slow. If I can use FAI to just build the nfsroot on a
server in the correct fashion, then boot from it will be very very
nice.

--
Andrew Ruthven, Wellington, New Zealand
andrew at etc.gen.nz             | linux.conf.au 2018, Sydney, AU