FAI server on Ubuntu

Thomas Lange lange at informatik.uni-koeln.de
Thu Nov 9 14:09:34 CET 2017

>>>>> On Wed, 8 Nov 2017 16:55:08 -0800, Derek Poon <derekp+fai at ece.ubc.ca> said:

    > It seems like http://ppa.launchpad.net/fai/ubuntu isn't being updated anymore?  The latest version available for 16.04 is still 5.3.2-0~6669~ubuntu16.04.1.
Yes, currently noone seems to care on the Ubuntu packages. Even the
"Ubuntu FAI Developers Team" at https://launchpad.net/~fai/+members
seem to be inactive and did not care on people applying for becoming a
member of this team. Anyone of you reading this email?

Therefore I send an call for help to all the people on this list:
I you are interest in FAI on Ubuntu, please help, maybe join the
Ubuntu FAI Developers Team, or create a new PPA. I hope that some
people that already have write access to one of the PPA on launchpad
can help to get the FAI packages in a better shape.