FAI 5.3.5

Thomas Lange lange at informatik.uni-koeln.de
Tue Mar 28 13:25:35 CEST 2017

Some additional information about the FAI version in Debian
stretch. I have no plans to make major changes in FAI
currently. Since Debian stretch has already enterd the full freeze,
I'm not allowed to upload new FAI versions with major changes. And I
have to ask the release team to unblock every new FAI version that
should enter the testing branch. I will do this for FAI 5.3.5 and
hope it will be accepted. Therefore newer versions of FAI for stretch
will only include bug fixes and document fixed.