AW: Interface Naming inside nfsroot

steven.wend at t-online.de steven.wend at t-online.de
Tue Mar 14 13:20:14 CET 2017

Hello Dennis,

we also had to change things like order and name of our network devices, which we solved using a udev rule. You cound write a role which changes to name from ens160[...] to eth0 and so on.

Details can be found under https://lists.uni-koeln.de/pipermail/linux-fai/2017-March/011640.html .

Best regards,

Steven

-----Original-Nachricht-----