systemd - missing /etc/machine-id after installation

René Bleisch accounts at climate.unibe.ch
Thu Jan 12 16:34:03 CET 2017

Ok - I've just seen it in your "Simple" config now. Its basically the
same thing as I did.
I never really had a look on the sample configs up to now. (My config
space bases on what I took over from my predecessor years ago - he
probably started from a now 10-15 years old sample config...)

Maybe I should start to check your sample config scripts on a regular
basis ;-)

Regards
René