Setting up FAI on xenial

Bill MacAllister bill at ca-zephyr.org
Thu Feb 16 17:29:09 CET 2017

On Thursday, February 16, 2017 3:57:33 AM PST, Thomas Lange wrote:

>     > Same problem.  What I did was to edit /etc/fai/nfsroot.conf and set
>     > FAI_DEBOOTSTRAP to "jessie http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/"
>     > I add the Debian apt keys to /etc/fai/apt/keys
> Please put the log of the fai-make-nfsroot -v call onto
> paste.debian.net. You may also want to join the #fai channel, to get
> faster help.

Turns on the log is just a little bigger than the Debian paste limit.  Here
is a pastebin of the log http://pastebin.com/d3RBfTZD

I did join the channel, but didn't get an response the one time I asked
there.  I expect being on the Left Coast of the US was the problem.

I am going to build as Debian Jessie systems, configure backports for FAI
and try that next.

Thanks again,

Bill

--
"Can't sing louder than the guns when I'm gone,
so I guess I'll have to do it while I'm here."

Phil Ochs