fai-mirror

Thomas Lange lange at informatik.uni-koeln.de
Wed Dec 6 11:10:30 CET 2017

    > I am working to build a custom install CD using fai-mirror and fai-cd.  When
    > I run fai-mirror it is not pulling in my custom package repository.  In
    > my fai config space I am copying in a custom sources.list file into
    > /etc/apt/sources.list.d using fcopy.  I am guessing that I need to do
    > this differently to make fai-mirror happy.  What is the right way to
    > add a custom package repository?  Or in other words, where does fai-mirror
    > get its sources.list files?
man fai-mirror, at the bottom we list the files fai-mirror reads:

/etc/fai/apt/sources.list

There's some code in fai-mirror which should also use /etc/fai/apt/sources.list.d/*
                                                           ^^^
but I never used it by myself. It's important to use /etc/fai/apt, not
/etc/apt/ for the sources.list files for fai-mirror.