AW: ACLs on /target/ while installation causing trouble

steven.wend at t-online.de steven.wend at t-online.de
Tue Sep 6 16:18:46 CEST 2016

Hi Thomas,

we used version 1.29 .

#####
(FAI) root at fai5-server:~# chroot /srv/fai/nfsroot/fai5/ tar --version
tar (GNU tar) 1.29
License GPLv3+: GNU GPL version 3 or later <http://gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html>.

Written by John Gilmore and Jay Fenlason.
#####

#####
/etc/fai/fai5/hooks/debs/tar_1.29b-1_amd64.deb:
 new debian package, version 2.0.
 size 752732 bytes: control archive=2519 bytes.
       9 bytes,     1 lines      conffiles
     784 bytes,    20 lines      control
    3760 bytes,    54 lines      md5sums
     270 bytes,    14 lines   *  postinst             #!/bin/sh
     317 bytes,    19 lines   *  prerm                #!/bin/sh
 Package: tar
 Version: 1.29b-1
 Architecture: amd64
 Essential: yes
 Maintainer: Bdale Garbee <bdale at gag.com>
 Installed-Size: 2749
 Pre-Depends: libacl1 (>= 2.2.51-8), libc6 (>= 2.17), libselinux1 (>= 1.32)
 Suggests: bzip2, ncompress, xz-utils, tar-scripts
 Conflicts: cpio (<= 2.4.2-38)
 Breaks: dpkg-dev (<< 1.14.26)
 Replaces: cpio (<< 2.4.2-39)
 Section: utils
  Tar is a program for packaging a set of files as a single archive in tar
  format.  The function it performs is conceptually similar to cpio, and to
  things like PKZIP in the DOS world.  It is heavily used by the Debian package
  management system, and is useful for performing system backups and exchanging
  sets of files with others.
[...]
#####

I'am not sure about the origin of the package. But I think it was the testing / experimental tree of a debian repository.

Best regards,

Steven

-----Original-Nachricht-----