using fcopy in a fai-make-nfsroothook

John G Heim jheim at math.wisc.edu
Thu Jun 23 22:33:16 CEST 2016

Can anyone please tell me how to use fcopy in a hook script for
fai-make-nfsroot? I've been experimenting for half an hour and can't get
it to work. Of course, that's partly because fai-make-nfsroot doesn't
run the hooks until the end and it takes a long time to get to that point.

What classes (if any) are active when fai-make-nfsroot is run?  Cabn I
use fcopy at all or do I have to sort of roll my own?

What I would like to do is use the same scripts I use during an install
as an fai-make-nfsroot hook.

John G. Heim; jheim at math.wisc.edu; sip://jheim@sip.linphone.org