btrfs on top of luks?

Ian Kelling ian at iankelling.org
Sun Jan 3 21:53:49 CET 2016

So I got it working by doing a partition hook which
included skiptask partition. Looking at other format.log's
was very helpfull. I also needed to add cryptsetup
and btrfs-tools to the install packages.

On Sat, Jan 2, 2016, at 06:31 AM, Kerim Gueney wrote:
> Hey Ian,
>
> this is actually something I'm going to look into myself, because of
> personal interest. Currently, I'm working on another issue (was gone for
> the holidays) and once that's settled, I'll take a look at this.

I'll be looking forward to it. I took a glance at the code, and it seems
someone who is more familiar with it would be able to do it
much faster.

Also, thanks to anyone reading this who's helped make fai.
It's working well for me.