ACLs on /target/ while installation causing trouble

Steven Wend steven.wend at t-online.de
Thu Aug 25 08:45:38 CEST 2016

Hi Alex,

thanks for the hint. We could track it down and fixed the problem by
using a hook while creating the nfs root. We added manually a allready
fixed tar version via dpkg -i. The problem is solved that way.

Actually there are no merges of the bug fix for debian jessie. The
version in the repo is still buggy.

Regards, Steven