hdd

linux service guy at linux-service.be
Sat Oct 17 20:07:55 CEST 2015

Installer fai: debian jessie with latest fai.
First install ubuntu 15.04 minimal, than reboot in a ubuntu 15.04 iso (toram) in oem mode with a preseed file.
umount /dev/sda1 continues the installer, but now get apt-cdrom error and system hangs on shutdown-reboot on a stop job of some /dev/uid. Stopjob no limit,,,
This oem install from a usb stick gives no problem.