AW: Problem with disk_config

Thomas Lange lange at informatik.uni-koeln.de
Thu Nov 19 14:06:13 CET 2015

    > the script 30-mkinitrd uses now the dracut part instead of the mkinitrd
    > code.
    > BUT: the result ist he same!  Using LVM, it seems only by possible, to do
    > this
    > Installation, during "firstboot" (I will paste this script)
    > (paste.debian.net/333822)
    > What ist he problem?
I do not see anything in your firstboot script, which is related to LVM.
Now, I do not understand your problem.

I you first mail you told us "Dracut Warning: No root device
„block:/dev/system/_root“ found" is the error message. If it's still
the same error message, you have to debug the initrd (use lsinitrd to
see which drivers are included in you initrd) or the boot process of
dracut. This can be done by adding rd.debug to the kernel command line.