FAI 4.3.2, new CD image

Thomas Lange lange at informatik.uni-koeln.de
Fri Mar 27 16:06:08 CET 2015

A week ago I released a new version of FAI. 4.3.2 includes some bug
fixes. It also adds a new variable $FAI_MONITOR_PORT which can be used
for setting the port number to which the clients send its messages for
the FAI monitor daemon.

I just added the wheezy version of FAI 4.3.2 (4.3.2+wheezy1) to the
package repository of the FAI project.

Additionally a new version of the FAI CD ist now available at

   http://fai-project.org/fai-cd/

Currently we are working on FAI 4.4. It will include a major rewrite
and up-to-date version of the FAI guide and the FAI CD will replace
live-boot with dracut.