installing to a wiped disk

John G Heim jheim at math.wisc.edu
Fri Jul 10 16:46:38 CEST 2015

My setup-storage config is below. I copied it from a working FAI setup.
Our current FAI server is debian wheezy with FAI 4.3.1. I'm setting up
an ubuntu vivid server with FAI 4.3.3.

I mentioned in another message that I happen to be blind. But I did
listen to the setup-storage documentation and I didn't hear anything
about creating a partition table. It is somewhat tedious listening to
documentation, as you might imagine, and I may have missed it.

disk_config disk1 bootable:1 align-at:4k
primary  /         64G      ext3           rw,relatime
logical  swap          4G-8G   swap   rw
logical  /home      1%-   ext3  rw,relatime

John Heim, jheim at math.wisc.edu, skype:john.g.heim