Finishing the FAI install remotely.

Bob Apodaca bob at phxlab.honeywell.com
Wed Jan 28 17:23:05 CET 2015

When I perform installs, sshd is running and I connect using that. If
you don't know the IP address of the system, press control-alt-F2 and
type: ifconfig

do determine the IP address. Then log-in as root via ssh, the password
is in the documentation. After you log-in, do:

tail -f /tmp/fai/fai.log

Check me here, I am going from memory and may be wrong. Once the install
is complete, I believe you will see the "press enter to reboot" message.
At that time you can type: faireboot

and the system will reboot.

Bob