Setup-Storage: how to specify multiple btrfs subvolumes?

Kerim Güney kgueney at uni-koeln.de
Thu Jan 15 16:09:50 CET 2015

Hey Urs,

by default setup-storage does not install in the default root of the filesystem, anyway. Installing in the root (as in not using a subvolume) would disable all sorts of btrfs features like snapshots.

When I'm home in about an hour, I'll send you an example configuration that will resemble what you seem to want. And in return you can tell me what is lacking in the documentation and what needs improvement :)

Best regards
Kerim