Kein Betreff

steven.wend at t-online.de steven.wend at t-online.de
Fri Dec 4 09:48:46 CET 2015

Hi fai-guys,

I just updated our FAI-Server from 4.x to 5.0 ( thanks a lot and a lot of
respect for the done job!). I updated our Debian 8 NFS-Root and everything
works fine.

We also have an installation for Ubuntu 14.04 LTS depending on this
tutorial (
http://wiki.fai-project.org/wiki/Installing_Ubuntu_Linux_with_FAI)
<http://wiki.fai-project.org/wiki/Installing_Ubuntu_Linux_with_FAI)> .
Inside the tutorial the problems using dracut are apointed and how to use
live-boot instead of dracut.

After the update to Fai-Server 5.0 the flag -l (live-boot) has been removed
inside fai-make-nfsroot (we called fai-make-nfsroot -l -v -f -C
/etc/fai/ubuntu1404server/).

Does anyone has any tips handling this?

Thanks and regards,

Steven

Profitieren Sie von der sicheren E-Mail-Übertragung Ihrer Daten mit einer
kostenlosen E-Mail-Adresse der Telekom.
www.t-online.de/email-kostenlos