softupdate can't find config space

John G Heim jheim at math.wisc.edu
Mon Aug 31 21:19:27 CEST 2015

The version in ubuntu vivid is 3.4.8.

At first I used your wheezy repository (deb
http://fai-project.org/download wheezy koeln) but then when I actually
fixed it in my FAI config, I used your jessie repository (deb
http://fai-project.org/download jessie koeln)

Both work. So the bug was fixed by 4.3.2 which is the version in wheezy.
The version in jessie is 4.3.3.

Man, that is bad that ubuntu vivid has 3.4. Even debian wheezy has 4.0.
I don't have any debian jessie machines around to check that.

--
John Heim, jheim at math.wisc.edu, skype:john.g.heim