fai-monitor: lost-messages

Tobias Unsleber tu at inline.de
Tue Aug 18 11:57:17 CEST 2015

>     > I wrote a little webinterface for my own purposes and
>
> Great, please make it available for others. I know at least one guy
> who want to do the same in the near future.

Ok. As soon I have the time, I'll rewrite the code to remove any
site-specific code and add some basic examples, so some other
person possibly may learn from it.

One other thing: It's a bit irritating that the subject of messages
on the fail list are not modiefied to contain the mailing-list name
in the subject. I would appreciate [linux-fai] in subject.

Regards,
Tobias

--
Tobias Unsleber
INLINE  Internet Online Dienste GmbH

Tel +49 721 9668245, FAX +49 721 9668211

HRB 107453, Sitz Karlsruhe, Registergericht: Mannheim
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Andreas Werner, Dr. Armin Zundel