FAI and APT packages

Rui Teixeira ruiteixeira18 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 18:22:36 CEST 2015

I see... I'll try to change the script and then I'll back to you.

Another qustion, maybe in the same scope. My fai-mirror ends with the error:
E: Failed to fetch
http://http.debian.net/debian/pool/main/libh/libhttp-daemon-perl/libhttp-daemon-perl_6.01-1_all.deb
 Error reading from server. Remote end closed connection

Trying to download this package manually works fine, but fails througth
fai-mirror :( Any idea?

Thanks