FAI and APT packages

Jeong Han Lee jhlee at ibs.re.kr
Fri Apr 10 08:40:08 CEST 2015

If one wants to add FAI repository GPG key to /srv/fai/nfsroot/, please
look the following two examples :

1) wget -O - http://fai-project.org/download/074BCDE4.asc | chroot
/srv/fai/nfsroot/ apt-key add -

2) wget -O - http://fai-project.org/download/074BCDE4.asc | chroot
/srv/fai/nfsroot-i386/ apt-key add -

So you might change the the target "ntsroot" directory with your own
directory as well.

Thanks,
Han

--